HR BUSINESS PARTNERS AND HR MANAGERS
who conduct meetings, workshops aimed at:
- involving employees in performing tasks,
- solving problematic situations,
- making decisions,
- project management,
- communicating changes.
TRAINERS AND COACHES
who want to:
- learn a different style of conducting trainings and workshops, based on group processes and group dynamics,
- enrich their skills with facilitation
- gain more self-confidence in changeable and unpredictable situations.
who would like to:
- manage people in a participatory manner,
- be able to impact the group by delegating responsibilities, so that team learn to solve problems autonomously,
- improve communication among the teams and raise it to a higher level,
- increase involvement in everyday tasks,
- who find emotions in a group difficult to manage.
LEADERS OF ORGANISATIONS
who want to learn and see how to change organisational cultures and who want to impact the meetings they participate in.
- the teams to work in an involved and responsible manner,
- their teams to be able to manage themselves without the need for considerable control,
- and to solve problems and conflicts in a creative way, involving everybody.